At HELBUS Helsinki School of Business you can now earn your Bachelor of Arts in Business and Management -degree at an accelerated pace whilst studying in an international environment. There are many reasons why we believe that we offer the most exciting undergraduate business education in Finland. Here are just a few of them:
- Student experience is core to what we do aiming to provide a personalised learning experience for our students. Our staff are friendly and take pride in supporting students throughout their academic journey from guiding applicants to graduation and alumni activities.
- Courses are delivered by our inspiring team of international teaching faculty, most of whom have PhDs and wide teaching experience in their fields of expertise. Our learning environment is engaging and interactive and aims to challenge your thinking and build your confidence for all your future endeavours. Here is what our students have to say.
- Although you will study in Finland, you will earn your Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business and Management) from the University of Northampton (UN), a well-known university in England with roots dating to the 13th century. UN takes pride in having achieved a 95 % employability rate of its graduates for the last five years.
- All studies are delivered and assessed in English, which will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in international business.
- The study programme is very intense, but you will also be able to see regular progress in your studies. The entire Bachelor’s will take six terms to complete. As there are three terms per academic year, it will take just two calendar years to complete the three-year studies in the full-time programme. This is remarkably fast compared to the programme speed of comparable programmes.
- Normally, state universities offer no qualification after two years of study. At HELBUS, you will earn your first internationally recognised diploma already after two years of studies (Higher National Diploma), before continuing to your third year.
- You can complete the first two years either in the full-time mode with classes five days a week, or fully online, with virtual evening classes and a longer completion cycle. The online programme offers more flexibility for students who wish to work alongside their studies. The third year is currently offered in the full-time delivery mode with classes scheduled for the mornings.
- With the BA (Hons) in Business and Management you can apply for Master’s programmes anywhere in the world, or start your career in international business.